- 5 cups mixed green lettuce
- 1 x 250g Pik-a-Pikel® Pickled Guava
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- green olives, halved
- black olives, halved
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
Procedure for cooking:
- Wash the mixed green lettuce and spin dry to remove excess water.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in the blender, and blend for about 3 seconds.
- Open a bottle (250g) of Pik-a-Pikel® Pickled Guava and drain the fruit.
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed green lettuce, diced pickled guava, sliced onion, green and black olives, and capers.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss to combine the flavors.