- 1 1/2 cup, chopped – walnuts
- 3/4 cup – oats
- 10 each – dates, Medjool or dried raisins
- 1 1/2 cup (1/2 inch cubes) – Tofu, soft (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S CHINESE TOFU)
- 1/2 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup – maple syrup
- 1 medium – lemon
- 1 1/2 cup, sliced – strawberries
- To make crust, add all crust ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is completely chopped and starts to come together to a sticky consistency.
- If you press on it, it should stick together.3.
- Place crust mixture in a deep dish pie plate or tart pan and press to the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Set in the fridge or freezer while you prepare the filling.
- For filling, add drained tofu, lemon juice, vanilla, and sweetener of choice to blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down edges as needed.
- Adjust flavors to desired level of tartness/sweetness.
- Remove crust from the fridge or freezer and pour filling on top. Let set in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.8
- You could even freeze it for up to 30 minutes for a firmer texture. Once you are ready to serve, neatly place sliced strawberries on top of the filling and serve immediately.