- cup (100 ml) boiling water
- 0.4 ounce (10 g) gelatine
- 6.2 ounce (175 g) Miracle Emperor’s Chinese Tofu
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cup (350 ml) miracle soymilk unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 pounds (227 g) strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice from 1/4 lemon
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Extra berries for garnish
- Combine boiling water and gelatine in a bowl (or measuring cup) and whisk together until gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Cut tofu into 1 inch cubes and add them inside a food processor. Add honey and soymilk, and puree all together.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Add the gelatine mixture and almond extract and whisk without making too much bubbles.
- If you like your pudding to have, extra smooth texture, run the mixture through a fine mesh sieve (optional).
- Ladle the mixture into individual ramekins. Chill in the refrigerator until set, for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make the strawberry sauce. Cut strawberries into small cubes and mash with fork or potato masher. Add honey and lemon juice.
- When the pudding is set, run a knife around the pudding to loosen. Turn over onto a plate and shake gently to release the pudding. Pour the strawberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves and extra berries (if any) on top.