- 4 ripened bananas
- 300 g firm tofu (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S TOHO)
- 6 tbsp condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp grinded vanilla beans
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 50g chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp hot water
- Place chopped up bananas in a food processor or a blender.
- Break the tofu with your hands into smaller pieces and add into the blender/food processor.
- Add the condensed milk and grinded vanilla bean to the blender/food processor and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a container and place it in a freezer over night.
- Take it out for 10 minutes prior to serving it (to allow it to thaw a little).
- Place all into ingredients into a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Constantly stir the ingredients until they melt and cook together (approx. 5 minutes).
- Once the sauce is cooked, serve on top of ice-cream and top with pieces of banana and nuts.