- 1 pack (150g) Hot Cake Mix
- 150g med. firm tofu (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S TOHO)
- 2 tsp sugar
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Mash tofu or pass the tofu through a sieve and into a medium bowl. Add the sugar and cake mix to the tofu and quickly mix well with a rubber spatula. It may look dry at first, but after mixing it’ll be fine.
- Shape the dough as you like or shaped them into balls, but you can also make ring donuts and donuts holes. Heat oil to 300 to 320 degrees and deep fry donuts until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate or baking sheet. Sprinkle with sugar or dip in chocolate and serve.