- 1 (14 oz.) pack Tofu Firm, drained and pressed (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S TOHO)
- 1 (8 oz.) pack Angel Hair noodles; drained, rinsed and cut into 1/2” length pieces
- 1 pack Small Round Wraps
- ½ c dry wood ear mushrooms, diced (optional)
- ½ c fresh shitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 ½ cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, plus more for frying
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the tofu into the pan and add noodles, mushrooms, carrot, cabbage, ginger and garlic and heat for a few minutes. When the tofu and mushrooms are cooked through, add scallions and soy sauce.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the tofu mixture into each wrap. Moisten the edges of the wrap with water, fold in half and press to seal, making a few pinches or folds to create a fan-like shape. Repeat for remaining dumplings.
- Add sesame oil and dumplings to pan, a few at a time, and brown on each side (about a minute or two). Add about 1 Tbsp of water to the pan and cover, allowing wraps to steam. Once water evaporates, remove dumplings to a plate. Repeat for remaining dumplings.