- 1/2 pack Tofu, drained (for best result you may use MIRACLE EMPEROR’S TOHO)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apples, chopped
- In the bowl of a food processor, add tofu, sugar, vanilla, orange juice and water. Puree until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt and mix until well combined. Slowly fold in the dry ingredients into the tofu mixture. Add fruit and walnuts and fold again until well combined.
- Transfer mix to a loaf pan and bake at 350F for 45 min-1 hour or until golden brown.