- 1/2 pack silken tofu (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S CHINESE TOFU)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup soy milk (for best result you may use Miracle Classic Soya milk)
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water, cooled
- pinch salt
- 1 packet gelatin
- 2 tablespoon warm water
- Maple syrup to serve
- Pour gelatin in warm water, whisk well until completely dissolved.
- In a blender mix the first five ingredients until smooth. Add gelatin and blend well.
- Pour the pudding into ramekins/dessert glasses. Refrigerate for a few hours. Serve cold with maple syrup on top.