- 120g dried ramen
- 1 tbsp miso paste (adjust to taste)
- 75g silken tofu , diced (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S CHINESE TOFU)
- A small handful of sliced spring onion (scallion)
- Boiling water
- Optional: a hardboiled egg & a nori sheet for accompaniment
- In a small pot, cook the dried ramen according to packet instructions. Drain and set the ramen aside in a bowl. Add diced tofu over the ramen.
- In the same pot, add 1¼ cup boiling water and a tablespoon of miso.
- When the miso broth is boiling, pour over the noodles.
- Garnish with spring onion.