- 150g firm tofu (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S TOHO)
- 1 egg white
- 50g strong flour or bread flour
- 1g baking powder
- vanilla essence
- In a bowl whisk the tofu until smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the tofu, then whisk in the sugar to taste. Next add the vanilla essence, and then fold in the egg white.
- Pour the batter into a non-stick frying pan, cover with a lid and cook over a medium to low heat.