- 1 lb. extra firm tofu (FOR BEST RESULT YOU MAY USE MIRACLE EMPEROR’S TOHO)
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 crunchy corn taco shells
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head small lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Chop tofu into bite size pieces.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, warm the tofu for about 5 minutes.
- Add the water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Continue with a low boil, stirring occasionally until water is reduced to almost nothing.
- While water is reducing, pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees. Slip the crunchy taco shells over the wire oven rack. Heat shells for about 5 minutes.
- Chop your tomatoes, onion and lettuce while waiting for everything to finish cooking.
- Assemble tacos with cheddar cheese and enjoy!