- 2 ounces bourbon
- ½ ounce Pik-a-Pikel Pickled Mango brine
- 1-2 slices of Pik-a-Pikel Pickled Mango
- ½ Lemon wheel (optional for serving)
- Maraschino cherry (optional for serving)
Procedure for cooking:
- Combine bourbon and pickled mango brine in a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Strain cocktail through a Hawthorne strainer or a slotted spoon into an old-fashioned or rocks glass filled with ice. Add slices of Pik-a-Pikel pickled mango. Garnish with lemon wheel and cherry.